Positive grid spark amp.

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Discussion > Positive grid spark amp.

robin79noordh

Full Access

Hey, just ordered the spark amp the other day .

Is anyone here using that amp?

Hey, just ordered the spark amp the other day .

Is anyone here using that amp?

fuzzb0x

Full Access

I've got one on pre-order, I haven't had a chance to try one myself yet but the reviews I've seen of it convinced me to order one.

I've got one on pre-order, I haven't had a chance to try one myself yet but the reviews I've seen of it convinced me to order one.

robin79noordh

Full Access

It was abit of an inpuls buy for me, but I have the elite bias amp and effects by them so I know thay come up with good stuff.

the reviews are good as you say so looking forward to when thay start shipping them out.

The only thing I would wanna as to the amp/app is a looper, not sure if I can add a looper to it.

It was abit of an inpuls buy for me, but I have the elite bias amp and effects by them so I know thay come up with good stuff.

the reviews are good as you say so looking forward to when thay start shipping them out.

The only thing I would wanna as to the amp/app is a looper, not sure if I can add a looper to it.

fuzzb0x

Full Access

A looper would've been a perfect addition to the amp, maybe it'll be on the next model.

The pre order prices were too good not to take a chance on this, hopefully it'll be a keeper, either way looking forward to actually trying it out.

A looper would've been a perfect addition to the amp, maybe it'll be on the next model.

The pre order prices were too good not to take a chance on this, hopefully it'll be a keeper, either way looking forward to actually trying it out.

matonanjin2

Full Access

I am really looking forward to seeing some reviews of this after the early adopters have had this for a while. It looks so interesting. As a practice amp I just don't know what they could have possibly added to this thing to make it more ideal for that purpose. Other than, as a couple mentioned, a looper.

I am really looking forward to seeing some reviews of this after the early adopters have had this for a while. It looks so interesting. As a practice amp I just don't know what they could have possibly added to this thing to make it more ideal for that purpose. Other than, as a couple mentioned, a looper.