New little noise maker on the cheap

William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
06/13/2019 10:56 pm

Hi all,

While scavenging one of my local music haunts at lunch time I picked up this little treat for $79. Brand new still in the box! Reduced by almost 1/2 price. That's my kinda gear!

I've been playing with all the little buttons and effects for the last 45 minutes jamming along to a great little country poke by Wayne Neal. Its called "Med A 1-4-5 Progression Jam" if you want to check it out. I tried posting link but for some reason it would not post the actual jam track. But it is a fun little track if you do check it out.

I have litter terror hooked into an 8ohm 4x12 cab with the jam track repeating in the background. It doesn't have a dedicated aux input and configuring my phone to plug into the guitar input knocks out all the low range but it does have a headphone jack. Would be great for a bedroom or other setting where small size and low noise is important.

Thought I would share. I really enjoy making little finds like this one.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/14/2019 7:09 pm

Woah, that's pretty cool. What does it sound like once it's all hooked up?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
06/14/2019 8:00 pm

It sounds all right on the clean channel. The dirt channel is a bit muddy for my taste but I can get a real nice tone from my LP with volume on 10, tone on 0 with a bit of the tremelo turned on. Thats on the clean channel, bridge pickup.

Another fun little toy to play with.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.