Mini Wireless System?

weitzhandler
weitzhandler
10/30/2018 2:32 pm

Hi,

I've been using the Sennheiser ew 172 G3 wireless system for almost a decade, and I'm happy with it, I'm often required to get off the stage and walk away for a long distance and the Sennheiser does a good job coping with really long distances.

Recently I've been trying to minimize the size and weight of my gear and I've switched to nano effects wherever I could.

I'm looking for a long-distance transmitter receiver system (with ¼" jack connection), that will provide equal or similar distance reception and quality, but for smaller and more compact size, both at the transmitter and the receiver ends.

The distance I have to walk away to can sometimes reach hundreds of feet, depending on the venue, but is usually at least 100 ft.

Any recommendations?

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
11/08/2018 12:03 am
Originally Posted by: weitzhandler

Recently I've been trying to minimize the size and weight of my gear and I've switched to nano effects wherever I could.

Any recommendations?

Both Line 6 & Shure make units that might be a little smaller & still have decent range. Here's a link comparing several similar units. Hope that helps!

https://www.sweetwater.com/insync/best-wireless-systems-guitar/

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.