Blues Junior III Tweed - pedals

david.liss
david.liss
10/02/2017 11:44 am

Hi, Im about to get a Blues Junior III Tweed amp, and was wondering how it handles pedals like big muff pi nano, toyo jf-08 (delay), jekyll and hyde or hot wax (distortion/od), and any recommended phaser and compression pedals

# 1
fuzzb0x
Full Access
fuzzb0x
Full Access
10/02/2017 2:51 pm
Originally Posted by: david.liss

Hi, Im about to get a Blues Junior III Tweed amp, and was wondering how it handles pedals like big muff pi nano, toyo jf-08 (delay), jekyll and hyde or hot wax (distortion/od), and any recommended phaser and compression pedals

A friend of mine owns this amp and it takes pedals really well. I think you'll really enjoy your amp.

# 2
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
10/03/2017 2:13 pm
Originally Posted by: david.liss

I sat in with a band last year. They had 2 Fender Blues Juniors on the stage running through the PA. I used one & their regular guitarist used the other. They told me just bring my guitar & pedal board. That's exactly what I did & plugged into the Blues Jr & it was awesome! Great little tube amp. :)

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.