Jackson JD-R

josh_underwood
josh_underwood
09/03/2000 2:08 am
Hi I'm Thinking About Buying Another Guitar, Yes Another It Is A Jackson JD-R Pro Dinky Reverse. Its On Sale Now Here Is Some Info http://www.musicansfriend.com/

------------------
Life is Hard......
BUT ITS EVEN HARDER IF YOUR STUPID
-------------------------

A Tout Le Monde
A Tout Mes Amis
Je Vous Aime
Je Dois Partir
(To All The World)
(To All My Friends)
(I Love You All)
(I Must Leave)
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
# 1
josh_underwood
josh_underwood
09/03/2000 2:24 am
Click On the Link And Search for Jackson JD-R Pro

------------------
Life is Hard......
BUT ITS EVEN HARDER IF YOUR STUPID

A Tout Le Monde
A Tout Mes Amis
Je Vous Aime
Je Dois Partir
(To All The World)
(To All My Friends)
(I Love You All)
(I Must Leave)
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
# 2
bofatron sofasaurus
bofatron sofasaurus
09/03/2000 6:32 pm
What follows is just my opinion, not objective truth so don't get in a tizzy: I know a lot of people love jackson guitars and that a lot of famous players endorse them but I've been playing a lot of jacksons in stores lately and I gotta be honest, they aren't making the best stuff these days. Even their Soloist was unimpressive (to me and this is only my opinion). The neck on it felt like a baseball bat, the bolt-on neck models ( I guess like the kind you're considering) were very unstable feeling to me. When I applied some tension to the neck they were creaking like crazy and the electronics were unacceptable. The finish and detail work on them seems kinda low-quality.

My personal preference after a long time of playing and a whole army of guitars are neck-through gutiars with 24 frets. Acouple of good ones are Carvin (they have what I think are just about the fastest necks you can find) and old Yamaha RGX models (not the cheapo ones) but the high end models. The RGX neck-throughs are kinda like mixing a Soloist (but with a much better neck) and an ESP. Yamaha was using a good bridge on them and they stay in tune really well.

The only problem with the Carvin guitars is you can usually on get them through the factory. You can't try them out ahead of them. But I don't know many people who have sent their Carvins back. They simply rock. They are light, sound unique, stay in tune, are fast as hell, and to get a better quality guitar you'd be forced to pay at least 50% more.

Anyways, that's my two cents.
http://shredlikehell.com
Shred Like Hell
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.