Hamer SATF

jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
08/19/2000 2:34 am
does anybody out there play or know something about this model? always hear alot of people say hamer's are great and their price is even greater.

------------------
And that's the bottomline............
"Take my hand boss"
# 1
Fender1165
Fender1165
08/19/2000 11:29 pm
I've played Hamers before. I don't believe it was this particular model though. I don't see why such good things are said. I just dont like the feel or playability of most of this brand. Its not for me anyways.

------------------
-ejd

email:
Fender1165@aol.com
Guitarbiz@hotmail.com
-ejd

email:
Fender1165@aol.com
Guitarbiz@hotmail.com

Site: http://www.hometown.aol.com/Fender1165/index.html
(Sign the guestbook if u go :) )
# 2
josh_underwood
josh_underwood
08/20/2000 6:01 pm
I've Heard Of E'm But Ive Never Played E'm My Teacher Plays one sometimes and he seems to be pleased.
He's totaly Mad,Crazy,Loony Toony And Even Offty Mc.Goofty!!.... I LIKE HIM!!!!!

-------------------------
Have You Been Drinking??
Yes I Have, Ive Been Drinking From the Well Of Eternal Sadness.
-------------------------
ART THOU BETRAYING THE????!!! THY WILL PAYUS THY ULTIMATE PRICEUS!!! FOR THOU ARE THE GUITARUS WIZARDUS!!!!!
# 3
BadHorsie
BadHorsie
08/20/2000 9:12 pm
I've played Hamers' before and thought they played good, but I'm kind of partial to Ibanez.

------------------
BadHorsie, holdin' it down like Gravity!
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 4
Shay Foley
Guitar Tricks Instructor
Shay Foley
Guitar Tricks Instructor
09/01/2000 10:55 pm
I'm an actual Hamer endorser, so I can attest to their quality. I have never, EVER had a problem with any of my guitars from them, and they always look great, too. I don't mean to sound like a commercial, but it's the little things that makes Hamer guitars great. Like the time and energy they spend on the finish, or the quality of the electronics they use. The volume pot actually has a boost on the last tenth of a turn. It works great for dynamics on stage. They don't even put foil in the electronics cavities. They use metal-based paint. I own 5 Hamers and I have another on order right now. All diferent makes, diablos, studios, and even a tele version. I understand that when you get a Hamer USA it does get to be a little bit expensive, but, the quality more than makes up for it.

# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.