Kramer voyager

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Discussion > Kramer voyager

Hi!!!! What Do You Guys Think Of The Kramer Voyager? I'm Thinking About Buying one on Monday. Here is a pic and some info of the one i'm thinking of buyin'. And Its On Sale Too!!!!

Hi!!!! What Do You Guys Think Of The Kramer Voyager? I'm Thinking About Buying one on Monday. Here is a pic and some info of the one i'm thinking of buyin'. And Its On Sale Too!!!!

Sorry here is the pic and info http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=016 I Think its sweet it kinda looks like a jackson whatchamcallit.Ummmmmmm Kelly Thats it.

Sorry here is the pic and info http://www.musicyo.com/product_specs.asp?pf_id=016 I Think its sweet it kinda looks like a jackson whatchamcallit.Ummmmmmm Kelly Thats it.

For the price,

GET IT!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!

[This message has been edited by Luke (edited 08-22-2000).]

For the price,

GET IT!!!!!

NUFF SAID!!!

[This message has been edited by Luke (edited 08-22-2000).]

yEAH BUT BECAUSE OF ITS WEIRD SHAPE I HAVE TO GET A CASE FOR $69 AND WITH SHIPPING ITA LL COST $264.

yEAH BUT BECAUSE OF ITS WEIRD SHAPE I HAVE TO GET A CASE FOR $69 AND WITH SHIPPING ITA LL COST $264.

Well, for that price, i would buy it too, even if i didnt need a new guitar. hehe

One advice though: when your are playing gigs, watch where you fellow band members are on the stage!! You wouldnt want to injure them with those pointy edges!!!!

Well, for that price, i would buy it too, even if i didnt need a new guitar. hehe

One advice though: when your are playing gigs, watch where you fellow band members are on the stage!! You wouldnt want to injure them with those pointy edges!!!!

Ha Ha "injure" Ha Ha "pointy" Thats Funny I Think I'll Get It.

Ha Ha "injure" Ha Ha "pointy" Thats Funny I Think I'll Get It.

High Bandwidth

yo john, that guitar is Bad and i mean that in a good way. if i wasn't saving up for a new car and remodoling my house i'd get it no doubt. Triple hums and floyd rose that's a hell of a buy.

yo john, that guitar is Bad and i mean that in a good way. if i wasn't saving up for a new car and remodoling my house i'd get it no doubt. Triple hums and floyd rose that's a hell of a buy.

I really do believe that Musicyo is the BEST place to find quality gear at unthinkable prices.

I mean some of the guitars suck, but for the most part, for the price, the quality of most of the guitars can't be beat at the same price!

I really do believe that Musicyo is the BEST place to find quality gear at unthinkable prices.

I mean some of the guitars suck, but for the most part, for the price, the quality of most of the guitars can't be beat at the same price!

YEAH!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by josh_underwood (edited 08-24-2000).]

YEAH!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by josh_underwood (edited 08-24-2000).]

High Bandwidth

yo you better hop on that damn guitar. it has flamboyent potentiallity meaning that can be your signature guit. my signuture guit is that orange strat with the holes in it and a purple fender strat with a gold pickgaurd and secret blacklight effects.

yo you better hop on that damn guitar. it has flamboyent potentiallity meaning that can be your signature guit. my signuture guit is that orange strat with the holes in it and a purple fender strat with a gold pickgaurd and secret blacklight effects.