WHOOOOPS, I did it again...I mean for the first time

BadHorsie
BadHorsie
07/08/2000 8:03 pm
Well guys, looks like I've offended a few people with some of the jokes I've been pulling in here. But those of you who visit the Gear section know I'm only here to help and hopefully I've helped you in some way. So while my name doesn't say moderator anymore, I'm gonna make sure that the Gear section still keeps rockin'. Also I'd like to know if you guys really thought that I was helpful while I've been here. Please post seriously and honestly because that's what I'm trying to do now. If you thought that I didn't help at all
Thanks again you guys, and take it easy!

------------------
BadHorsie, holdin' it down like Gravity!
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 1
Fretmeister
Fretmeister
07/08/2000 9:59 pm
uhhmm.... maybe i missed something, but i looked back through the posts from the last few days and i couldn't find anything that i think would be offensive, or that i think anybody else would either...

so if you don't mind my asking what exactly offended people and made you lose moderator status??
# 2
BadHorsie
BadHorsie
07/08/2000 10:45 pm
What I said doesn't really matter. It also doesn't need to be repeated. It was stupid on my part and the apology goes out to everyone, even if you didn't see it. I've already apologized to jbroder for my actions and have vowed to make sure that myself nor the rest of the board will flame, criticize, make fun of, or just make jokes that could possibly defame or make someone feel bad in any way, shape, or form. Let's keep this board goin' like it has been.

------------------
BadHorsie, holdin' it down like Gravity!
Ain't nothin' but a Gear thang, baby!
# 3
zepo
zepo
07/08/2000 11:56 pm
I also looked through the posts and i didn't see anything. I really doubt anyone on this forum would take offense to anything, probably. But whatever your still a great moderator.
"I need a girl who's as hot as my guitar."
# 4
Jon Broderick
Administrator
Jon Broderick
Administrator
07/09/2000 11:49 pm
Well, it looks like I deleted the post before anybody saw it. Anyway, it was a bad joke and I didn't think anybody would be very happy to see it. But BadHorsie is a good moderator and really cares about this board, so no harm, no foul. I will put him back in as the gear moderator. It was no big deal, just somebody going a little too far. Sorry about the drama.

Jon Broderick
Guitar Tricks Instructor

www.GuitarTricks.com - Home of Online Guitar Lessons
# 5
zepo
zepo
07/10/2000 12:42 am
I remembered what your talking about... I don't know about you but I didn't take any offense to what Badhorsie said. But that's just me.
"I need a girl who's as hot as my guitar."
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.