jackson guitars

07/06/2000 5:03 am
Does anybody here own a jackson guitar? I was thinking about buying a PS3T Rhoads. I like the way it feels and of course looks. Anybody know how durable they are? I don't want to get a guitar that is going to break a week after I touch it.
# 1
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
07/06/2000 6:41 am
WOW!!!!!!!!! THE GREAT ROBRULES POSTS. JUST KIDDING WITH YOU.
"Take my hand boss"
# 2
trendkillah
trendkillah
07/06/2000 11:37 am
Does anybody here own a jackson guitar? I was thinking about buying a PS3T Rhoads. I like the way it feels and of course looks. Anybody know how durable they are? I don't want to get a guitar that is going to break a week after I touch it.

I have the PS3T, i bought it at almost half price (it was damaged at one of it pointy edges).
Its not easy to play this guitar while sitting down, standing up it plays great, although the balance could be better.
The pickups are alright, although they can give uncontrolable feedback, but i changed my bridge pickup with an EMG81.(now it sounds great!!)
Well, its a pretty good guitar, and it wont brake after a week, hehe

One more thing, i also have a ibanez RG270, wich cost me as much as the Jackson, although i paid full price for the ibanez.
These two guitars have the same quality of hardware, woods, finish, .....although the ibanez only has single locking tremelo.

What i mean is, the jackson is just as good as the ibanez, but it normally costs twice as much. So, check out some other guitars too, wich have the same features that the Jackson has. Or just compare all guitars in your budget, im sure there are better guitars for that price.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.