2 weeks progress on music theory

jasonkindo1710
jasonkindo1710
03/30/2020 11:27 am

Hi all,

this post I wouldn't want to ask anything, but just to say I really appreciate Mr.Schlegel teaching. I've tried and tried over the years to learn music theory. But all of the instructors I found online or private class only stopped at introducing rather than to expand on the practical application of the theory. So my knowledge was all over the place, like I know what scales and modes or harmony are but not knowing how to apply it.

But when I took Mr.Schlegel class, it really puts everything into a system which is so easy and (most importantly) so fun and musical to follow. I couldn't put off my guitar when learning his class and especially during these times I have even more reasons to stay inside and practice which I didn't utilise before.

Thank you for all your great work, I wish you great health Mr.Schlegel! :)

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/30/2020 11:43 am
Originally Posted by: jasonkindo1710I've tried and tried over the years to learn music theory. But all of the instructors I found online or private class only stopped at introducing rather than to expand on the practical application of the theory.

Hey, thanks! I really appreciate your post. I'm glad you got the point behind my approach to theory. It really is important to apply theory concepts in practical applications in order to really understand it.

Glad it helped. Glad you enjoyed & learned from my lessons!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.