THANK YOU CHRISTOPHER

Super Slowhand
Super Slowhand
03/18/2018 12:35 am

I have been struggling and struggling to understand scales. Just watched your tutorial on Basic Blues Licks Series 1 and for the first time ever I played a lick today. I’m still quite slow on getting it right, but was able to have moderate speed, probably just short of 80 BPM, but for the first time ever feel confident that if I practice enough I’ll get it down.

Thank you for making this one super easy to understand so I could start actually using scales!!

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/18/2018 3:09 pm
Originally Posted by: michaelwharris

I have been struggling and struggling to understand scales. Just watched your tutorial on Basic Blues Licks Series 1 and for the first time ever I played a lick today.

[p]Hey, that's great! Congrats & thanks for letting me know. Just keep practicing & it will gradually get better. :)[br][br]I have at least 2 more tutorials planned to closely follow & build on that one. Stay tuned!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
chrispike306
chrispike306
03/18/2018 3:12 pm

I'm also enjoying this!! Having the most trouble muting the 2 low strings with my palm, it want to mute the D string too!

Was doing pretty well, keeping up with the 80bpm! "i've got this" I thought to myself as I clicked on the 120bpm video. Never have I been more wrong! More practice needed!

But thank you Christopher! Another great tutorial!

# 3
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
03/19/2018 11:36 am
Originally Posted by: chrispike306

I'm also enjoying this!! Having the most trouble muting the 2 low strings with my palm, it want to mute the D string too!

Was doing pretty well, keeping up with the 80bpm! "i've got this" I thought to myself as I clicked on the 120bpm video. Never have I been more wrong! More practice needed!

But thank you Christopher! Another great tutorial!

You're welcome! Glad you are enjoying it. Keep practicing & you'll get it. :)

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.