Wireless guitar system issue

hunter.kane
hunter.kane
04/10/2021 8:21 pm

I am having an issue with my wireless system, there have been a couple times where it would stop working for a few hours so I would just put it down for a bit, however not long after it would start working again. [br][br]

However now, it's been two days since it worked. It shows connected and everything seems right. All my connections are solid, my amp is on and functional, my guitar works, but it still won't make any noise, I even tried unplugging it and plugging it back in to see if it would even make the usual popping sound. Nope, didn't happen. [br][br]

Does anybody have any ideas? Replies are very much appreciated. If it helps I'm using a Getaria GWS-8.

Edit: I forgot to mention that everything is charged

# 1
davem_or
Full Access
davem_or
Full Access
04/11/2021 1:45 am

Have you tried using the guitar cable to make sure your amp and guitar are fine?

Other than that the only thing I can think of is that the two parts are working on different frequencies. Is there a way to reset them?

# 2
hunter.kane
hunter.kane
04/11/2021 5:45 pm
Originally Posted by: davem_or

Have you tried using the guitar cable to make sure your amp and guitar are fine?

Other than that the only thing I can think of is that the two parts are working on different frequencies. Is there a way to reset them?

Yes, on the resetting part I am unsure.

# 3
davem_or
Full Access
davem_or
Full Access
04/12/2021 2:00 am

I did a quick check and it only broadcasts at 2.4 GHz so there's nothing to reset.

This video shows others electronics that can interfer with the signal so maybe that's a problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9C3T2qUgKghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9C3T2qUgKg

Otherwise, maybe you have a bum device.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.