Line 6 4x12 cabinet

Guitar Tricks Forum > Gear Reviews > Line 6 4x12 cabinet

peifferllps

Full Access

trying to figure out how to hook my line 6 4x12 stereo cabinet with 2 speaker leads left and right into a new hughes&kettner tubemeister 36w tube guitar amp head that only has one input jack for the speakers.

trying to figure out how to hook my line 6 4x12 stereo cabinet with 2 speaker leads left and right into a new hughes&kettner tubemeister 36w tube guitar amp head that only has one input jack for the speakers.

GT Staff

Administrator

Originally Posted by: peifferllps

What I would do is get an A/B switch and send the signal from the amp into the switch, then just have both channels selected going to both sides of your Line 6 cab.

Originally Posted by: peifferllps

What I would do is get an A/B switch and send the signal from the amp into the switch, then just have both channels selected going to both sides of your Line 6 cab.

peifferllps

Full Access

thank you that information about the A/B switch was very helpful.

thank you that information about the A/B switch was very helpful.