Mesa Boogie

Smokinj
Full Access
Smokinj
Full Access
11/06/2015 8:08 pm
Got a Mesa 5:50 Combo Express amp, amazing tone even at low 5 watt setting, and power when needed at 50 watt setting. Its really re-inspired my playing, don't think I'd ever go back to a solid state amp unless out of desperation. You really hear the difference after using solid state for years and going back to a tube amp, especially a Mesa. if you can afford them I think there well worth their cost, the 5:50 (or 25), I believe being the lowest costing of Mesa amps.
Also got the Mesa Cab Clone for recording the signal as output to speaker, with some cabinet sound selections and line levels adjustment it really gives recordings that sound without having to mic amp.

Cheers
# 1
GT Staff
Administrator
GT Staff
Administrator
11/18/2015 5:46 pm
Originally Posted by: smokinjonGot a Mesa 5:50 Combo Express amp, amazing tone even at low 5 watt setting, and power when needed at 50 watt setting. Its really re-inspired my playing, don't think I'd ever go back to a solid state amp unless out of desperation. You really hear the difference after using solid state for years and going back to a tube amp, especially a Mesa. if you can afford them I think there well worth their cost, the 5:50 (or 25), I believe being the lowest costing of Mesa amps.
Also got the Mesa Cab Clone for recording the signal as output to speaker, with some cabinet sound selections and line levels adjustment it really gives recordings that sound without having to mic amp.

Cheers

Yeah I agree. I used the Fender Tube amps for a long time and I know even they don't compare to the Mesa Boogie amps.

They're simply one of the best.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.