Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
09/19/2005 2:15 am

--------------------------------------
***Hendrix Digitech Wah/Stompbox***
--------------------------------------
Price Paid: $200

Pros- Replicates 7 different Hendrix tones, comes with a velvet like carry bag, comes with power source, Easy to use, pedal calibration, built sturdy.

Cons- Too much base will muddy the riff, Might take a few tries to get use to.

This thing is-a-beast. Replicates Seven Songs Of Hendrix very well. Replicates: Purple Haze, Little Wing, Voodoo Child, All Along the Watchtower, Wind Cries Mary, Foxey Lady, Star Spangled Banner. As soon as I got it I went right to the star spangled banner setting, the match is exact. You can adjust the phaser effect speed as well. Tried the intro to all along the watch tower and sounds exact, press down your heel to kick in the solo. Each setting has at least 2 sounds, the corus part and the solo part, I think one has an extra wah besides the Voodoo Child setting. Worth the $200. The only problem i would have to say that when playing some lower power chords, it gets too bassy and will overwelhm the amp and just sound like distorted bass, but can be fixed with some practice as I have done. It has 2 inputs and 2 out puts. A pedal input for a stompbox that goes with the pedal (sold sep) and a guitar input. An out to amp, and an out to mixer/amp2. I only treid this for a little bit then had to go out. So far it sounds great. Oh yea, also comes with a purple Jimi HEndrix pick.

If you like playing hendrix, SAVE UP AND GO BUY THIS! You will be amazed.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 1
Infectious
Mr. Hardcore Oldschool
Infectious
Mr. Hardcore Oldschool
09/19/2005 3:46 am
hey cool. Sounds like fun. I need to try one of those out. I heard Eddie Kramer had a hand in figuring out the tones for this unit. He mustve done a good job. That con really isnt too bad. I'm actually thinking of buying it...after a new guitar of course. ;)
# 2
elklandercc
Full Access
elklandercc
Full Access
09/19/2005 9:48 pm
I might post some Hendrix songs played by me using the pedal, for further reference.
"During this line, the kid acted like he was pushing buttons on a calculator in the air. The kid played ******* air-calculator!"

Myspace
# 3
jedicaster
Mine's 1 louder
jedicaster
Mine's 1 louder
09/21/2005 4:35 pm
I'd like to hear this too.
I recently read a guitar mag review of this pedal and they were really impressed.
[FONT=Tahoma]Jedicaster[/FONT]

I am vibrating at the speed of light.
# 4
Kirktallica5
Kirktallica5
09/23/2005 4:18 am
Yeah...I bought this pedal recently it's the best ive ever used!!! The tone's are great.
# 5
psycoderek
psycoderek
10/05/2005 7:22 am
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]I heard this at the 2005 guitar expo at wembly UK. It is awesome but still out of my price range.[/FONT] :(
# 6
sigment frued
sigment frued
10/05/2005 9:21 pm
Originally Posted by: jedicasterI'd like to hear this too.
I recently read a guitar mag review of this pedal and they were really impressed.

Total Guitar perhaps?
yeah, they gave it the best review ever, they could be biased towards it but you never know.

It's supposed to be one of the best copy pedals ever made.
cowardice lies beneath the skin,
through your you see power love peace,
i see betrayal hate a grudge flourished through time.

then comes the solo
www.siroccoband.com
# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.