A heavy-thrash metal track

valentinbk
valentinbk
05/01/2020 9:41 am

Hey folks,[br]Put out a new release recently, this one is on the heavy-thrash side. It's a remake of a demo I made back in 2014 that I posted here as well. Re-recorded the guitars and bass, overhauled the drums and made an entirely new mix.

Hope you'll dig the result

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJPKpQrwBeQ

# 1
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
05/26/2020 11:40 pm

Fantastic!

Mister you have serious talent, not only technical but creative. Well done. Exceptional. [br][br]

The opening tone, tightness and tempo made me think of Volbeat, one of my favourite bands. Like them, I could listen to this stuff all day. [br][br]

Is your music on Google or Apple?

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 2
valentinbk
valentinbk
05/30/2020 10:56 pm
Originally Posted by: William MG

Fantastic!

Mister you have serious talent, not only technical but creative. Well done. Exceptional. [br][br]

The opening tone, tightness and tempo made me think of Volbeat, one of my favourite bands. Like them, I could listen to this stuff all day. [br][br]

Is your music on Google or Apple?

Thanks William! Volbeat are quite good and I appreciate the comparison. And yes, the music is available on both under my stage name Valentin The Mad

There are some more tracks too, so feel free to check those out as well.

# 3
William MG
Full Access
William MG
Full Access
05/31/2020 8:00 pm

I did check out your tracks and enjoyed them very much. You have a fan.

I was quite inspired listening to your music and I hope you don't mind, but I was so inspired I decided to try putting together a piece of my own during this morning's practice: Madness - a Valentin Inspiration!

https://youtu.be/4VLkv0n-X0I

The back story on myself is I began studying the guitar very late in life (55) last January and have been thoroughly enjoying myself. I am so glad you posted your music.

All the best.

This year the diet is definitely gonna stick!

# 4
valentinbk
valentinbk
06/06/2020 8:36 pm
Originally Posted by: William MG

I did check out your tracks and enjoyed them very much. You have a fan.

I was quite inspired listening to your music and I hope you don't mind, but I was so inspired I decided to try putting together a piece of my own during this morning's practice: Madness - a Valentin Inspiration!

The back story on myself is I began studying the guitar very late in life (55) last January and have been thoroughly enjoying myself. I am so glad you posted your music.

All the best.

That's really cool! Glad I inspired you to write something. I believe it's never too late to start something new, but you got to persist (especially with music)

# 5
RickBlacker
Full Access
RickBlacker
Full Access
01/26/2021 8:28 pm

Awesome work!

[U]Ricks Current Mystery Video[/U] - Updated Monday March/02/2015
# 6

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.