Charity 9.1.1. song

staggman
staggman
09/28/2007 11:23 am
We thank y'all for getting us up to number 6 our song footwork & credits to 333 Maxwell our song 'SACRIFICE'...Max has recovered my song SACRIFICE we are a new international unsigned Band looking to get signed but 'SACRIFICE' that we've put on soundclick has smashed it's way straight to number 6 if we get this published & we get signed our aim after producers fees have been taken out is to send all proceeds to 9.1.1. victims our new international Band consists of Maxwell 333 Toddy (My Wife) Lisa-Jane & myself staggman or staggs here is the url to soundclick cheers staggy 'If any music publisher is interested mail me ...mail@s-2u.wanadoo.co.uk

http://www.soundclick.com/genres/ChartsSub.cfm?Genre=Rock&Subgenre=132
My name is Terry Broderick but as far as I know no relation to the boss of this site 'John Boderick' although we probably distantly related! we bothe play guitar I also have my own guitar forum but Johns is better I live in the U.K. originated from Limerick Southern Ireland but live near Bristol U.K. now...I hope John likes our new charity song!..staggs
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.