Record video and audio with only iphone

Guitar Tricks Forum > Recording > Record video and audio with only iphone

bcraig4J

Full Access

Hi Everyone ,

I need to start to record my self

I was thinking about the recording myself with video and audio using my iPhone and guitar app or GarageBand

so I can post on YouTube

1.what do I need to get started ?

2. and how would I set this up ?

please help

"learning to create very emotionally musically phrasing
is a good idea, yeah? Lord please help me

Hi Everyone ,

I need to start to record my self

I was thinking about the recording myself with video and audio using my iPhone and guitar app or GarageBand

so I can post on YouTube

1.what do I need to get started ?

2. and how would I set this up ?

please help

"learning to create very emotionally musically phrasing
is a good idea, yeah? Lord please help me

RunsnGoses

Full Access

Hi,

So I do a little home recording myself just for YouTube, at least that was the idea. I'm not sure if you're asking about a specific part ie software or the whole thing so....

I have my guitar and tube amp. The amp runs into a Focusrite DAW, which then USB's into my laptop/pc which has 2notes WallofSound. This software is free and excellent for cab simulation. Really easy to use. I use this for the sound recording.

For the video I just use my iPhone.

Then you'll need some video editing software (look for free ones at first - AVS video used to be ok). You'll need this for lining up the timing of the video with the audio which can be tricky.

If this doesn't answer your question or you need something more specific, just let me know and I'll see if I can help further. 👍

Hi,

So I do a little home recording myself just for YouTube, at least that was the idea. I'm not sure if you're asking about a specific part ie software or the whole thing so....

I have my guitar and tube amp. The amp runs into a Focusrite DAW, which then USB's into my laptop/pc which has 2notes WallofSound. This software is free and excellent for cab simulation. Really easy to use. I use this for the sound recording.

For the video I just use my iPhone.

Then you'll need some video editing software (look for free ones at first - AVS video used to be ok). You'll need this for lining up the timing of the video with the audio which can be tricky.

If this doesn't answer your question or you need something more specific, just let me know and I'll see if I can help further. 👍