iZotope Spire Studio Interface

stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
10/09/2017 1:58 pm

This is another highly recommended device supposedly to super simplify the recording process of live guitaristic concepts quickly and with quality and with multiple tracks or songs for me..........recording for dummies. I've never even heard of this device and it's not exactly cheap (fixed price of $349.00) but if it works any where as great as it says and I can download complete songs and finally store indefinitely and finally get around the self recording dilemma.......may be worth it?? Any input from anyone familiar with the iZotope Spire Studio Interface? Thanks as always!! Jim C.

# 1
tonymontanazone
tonymontanazone
10/09/2017 7:23 pm

I just checked the demo its really good but its expensive. but it could be better if it has more than 8 tracks !

Sry for poor english

# 2
stratmanjimbo
stratmanjimbo
10/09/2017 8:59 pm

Thanks, Tony!! I wondered about that as well. My main deal is keeping everything organized and separated..........if this makes any sense.........and I also wonder if the individual song concepts.....even less than 8 tracks.......can be stored and accessed and read easily on my laptop plus how much storage this thing has?? It's "extra" expensive to me in that a year or so ago I also purchased my Tascam Pocketstudio DP-008 deck and have had issues trying to coordinate everything...........this iZotope Spire Studio Interface does seem more sophisticated and computer-friendly???

Jim C.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.