Is possible to get into songwriting?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Songwriting > Is possible to get into songwriting?

frankieeighties

I'm an intermediate guitar player, and I need to know If I can apply knowledge that I'm willing to learn to write at least a shitty song. Not big deal, but something to apply knowledge, so I get better today. Imagin 5 years from now, and not to start at 10 years from now.

Feel free to socialize!

Thanks for your valuable comments!

I'm an intermediate guitar player, and I need to know If I can apply knowledge that I'm willing to learn to write at least a shitty song. Not big deal, but something to apply knowledge, so I get better today. Imagin 5 years from now, and not to start at 10 years from now.

Feel free to socialize!

Thanks for your valuable comments!

Guitar Tricks Admin

Full Access

Hi there,

We do not usually tackle songwriting, but we do have a one-off lesson about songwriting here: https://www.guitartricks.com/lesson.php?input=29480

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Hi there,

We do not usually tackle songwriting, but we do have a one-off lesson about songwriting here: https://www.guitartricks.com/lesson.php?input=29480

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

snojones

Full Access

If you start now you will get there sooner. I heard a good bit of advice from Bob Seger. He was talking to a young Glenn Frey, who was asking about starting song writting. He asked Bob "but what if these song I write suck?" Seger answered "They are going to suck! But if you keep at it they will get better. That is how you learn song writting".

Captcha is a total pain in the........

If you start now you will get there sooner. I heard a good bit of advice from Bob Seger. He was talking to a young Glenn Frey, who was asking about starting song writting. He asked Bob "but what if these song I write suck?" Seger answered "They are going to suck! But if you keep at it they will get better. That is how you learn song writting".

Captcha is a total pain in the........