Any full time musicians out there?

Guitar Tricks Forum > The Musician's Life > Any full time musicians out there?

sherry9790

Originally Posted by: Whune

I've got a question for the those in working bands:

What do you look for in musicians for your band/s?

The thread is old enough, but hope I am still able to help. I am full time musician playing in indie and folk project. When musician are looking for new member for his band, first of all he wants to find someone possesing similar worldview and ideas.

Sometimes this condition is even more important than music skills.

As for author of this thread, I would like to ask: what exactrly are you looking for when you are searching for full time musicians? Some collaboration ideas/suggestions?

And don't hesitate to check myFreesound samples and articles about different music gears like here about bluetooth speakers. I am always open for all music collaboration.

The thread is old enough, but hope I am still able to help. I am full time musician playing in indie and folk project. When musician are looking for new member for his band, first of all he wants to find someone possesing similar worldview and ideas.

Sometimes this condition is even more important than music skills.

As for author of this thread, I would like to ask: what exactrly are you looking for when you are searching for full time musicians? Some collaboration ideas/suggestions?

And don't hesitate to check myFreesound samples and articles about different music gears like here about bluetooth speakers. I am always open for all music collaboration.

travislangevin

Professionalism, Availability and Work ethic. If they are drinking or high at Auditions or Practice, chances are they wont help elevate you[/p]

Professionalism, Availability and Work ethic. If they are drinking or high at Auditions or Practice, chances are they wont help elevate you[/p]

sebastian.grey87

I always wanted to be one. It's a shame that I never learned how to play guitar as a kid. Well no time like the present I guess with the self isolation haha. I actually work in close proximity with sound systems because I am an even manager and we often hire a side companies to different events. I have actuall one that I like the mst. We have been wotking with them for the past couple of years on different occasions when we were looking for sound equipment hire. They have been always super profesional. I'm always super pleased with the way they work and their prices are very good. In case you need sounding systems to record yourself or for an even they are really good.

I always wanted to be one. It's a shame that I never learned how to play guitar as a kid. Well no time like the present I guess with the self isolation haha. I actually work in close proximity with sound systems because I am an even manager and we often hire a side companies to different events. I have actuall one that I like the mst. We have been wotking with them for the past couple of years on different occasions when we were looking for sound equipment hire. They have been always super profesional. I'm always super pleased with the way they work and their prices are very good. In case you need sounding systems to record yourself or for an even they are really good.