Any full time musicians out there?

Guitar Tricks Forum > The Musician's Life > Any full time musicians out there?

David Portelli

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you are full time musicians out there. If the answer is yes then I would love to ask for some help and advice :)

Thanks,

Dave

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you are full time musicians out there. If the answer is yes then I would love to ask for some help and advice :)

Thanks,

Dave

cammodore

Hey Dave,

Music takes up a pretty substantial amount of my week between three bands so I guess I would consider it full time. A Covers act generates income if this is what you are looking for. Shoot your questions up on the forum, I am sure there are plenty of people on here who can help you :D

Cam

Hey Dave,

Music takes up a pretty substantial amount of my week between three bands so I guess I would consider it full time. A Covers act generates income if this is what you are looking for. Shoot your questions up on the forum, I am sure there are plenty of people on here who can help you :D

Cam

fdeets88

I am also a full time musician so contact me anytime.

I am also a full time musician so contact me anytime.

bearknucklemma

I am playing full time. 6 nights a week (mostly solo cover gigs) if I'm at home (Southeast US). 3-4 tours a year at averaging 5 shows per week (slower on winter tour). I have a crazy original acoustic solo act (Which I tend to sneak into my cover gigs when appropriate), a bluesy rock band (originals), a fun cover band, and I might be touring with a established hard rock band starting in february (still workin on the details). I'm very happy, lucky, and grateful to be able to get the bills paid doin what I love. That's all I ever wanted.

I am playing full time. 6 nights a week (mostly solo cover gigs) if I'm at home (Southeast US). 3-4 tours a year at averaging 5 shows per week (slower on winter tour). I have a crazy original acoustic solo act (Which I tend to sneak into my cover gigs when appropriate), a bluesy rock band (originals), a fun cover band, and I might be touring with a established hard rock band starting in february (still workin on the details). I'm very happy, lucky, and grateful to be able to get the bills paid doin what I love. That's all I ever wanted.

jure.golobic

Full Access

full time

Hi guys, i'm all in music as well. fire you're questions :)

full time

Hi guys, i'm all in music as well. fire you're questions :)

TheDukeWestern

whats the question?

I am a full time musician and sound tech.

whats the question?

I am a full time musician and sound tech.

Patri_MA_Ruiz

I wish I was a full time musician already! Also I got some questions related to this, if I might post them here. :)

Do you think you have to be in many bands to actually earn a sustainable income?

I wish I was a full time musician already! Also I got some questions related to this, if I might post them here. :)

Do you think you have to be in many bands to actually earn a sustainable income?

Mox Freeman

I am taking the plunge and moving towards generating the majority of my income from original music sales and performances. I've been floating for a lot of years, and now with dedication and persitence I am gaining traction.

I am interested to see your questions

I am taking the plunge and moving towards generating the majority of my income from original music sales and performances. I've been floating for a lot of years, and now with dedication and persitence I am gaining traction.

I am interested to see your questions