This site is a useless tool

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > This site is a useless tool

William MG

Full Access

Joined: 03/08/19

Posts: 1242

Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel
Originally Posted by: William

Christopher, you are the best man! I am pretty sure everyone here will agree to that.

I missed this earlier! Thanks, William!

Pleasure Christopher. You keep this thing running...

"If it sounds cool, it is cool!"

Mike O

Works for me!

#21

Originally Posted by: ChristopherSchlegel
Originally Posted by: William

Christopher, you are the best man! I am pretty sure everyone here will agree to that.

I missed this earlier! Thanks, William!

Pleasure Christopher. You keep this thing running...

"If it sounds cool, it is cool!"

Mike O

Works for me!

DraconusJLM

Full Access

Joined: 06/21/21

Posts: 200

Danny Gil misses too much and often squashes 5 beats into 4/4 timing. LL is seriously overrated, in my opinion

Six strings, but only four fingers. Twelve simi-tones, but only eight notes to an octive. Part of me thinks mathematicians should steer well clear of guitars.....

#22

Danny Gil misses too much and often squashes 5 beats into 4/4 timing. LL is seriously overrated, in my opinion

Six strings, but only four fingers. Twelve simi-tones, but only eight notes to an octive. Part of me thinks mathematicians should steer well clear of guitars.....

tolgagnydnn

Registered User

Joined: 08/27/21

Posts: 1

easy to learn

Unfortunately, it's not easy to learn. However, my experience and reading around brought me to this site. In addition, you can support a few sites by watching videos. However, I think you are wrong. In addition, I will recommend a site that I want you to read in your spare time, I hope it will be useful to you.


www.instrumenttolearn.com

#23

easy to learn

Unfortunately, it's not easy to learn. However, my experience and reading around brought me to this site. In addition, you can support a few sites by watching videos. However, I think you are wrong. In addition, I will recommend a site that I want you to read in your spare time, I hope it will be useful to you.


www.instrumenttolearn.com

Tinpan

Full Access

Joined: 03/31/20

Posts: 278

I toyed with idea of lick library too. Gt awesome but one thing I reckon 'll do much better is focus on guitarists for the song lessons. Hendrix, Stevie Ray, Gilmour.... you know...the greats. Stones lessons keeping me here for now though but not sure why so many people keep requesting tv themes .

#24

I toyed with idea of lick library too. Gt awesome but one thing I reckon 'll do much better is focus on guitarists for the song lessons. Hendrix, Stevie Ray, Gilmour.... you know...the greats. Stones lessons keeping me here for now though but not sure why so many people keep requesting tv themes .

dlcyh

Full Access

Joined: 11/16/21

Posts: 2

Originally Posted by: trevorbell17

been here for a little while now.... this is like paying for the same book once a month. nothing good just basic shit. the excersises are weak too.

Just my two cents. step it up you guys. this content is meh.

Hey Trevor,

If this thread was a bit older I would ignore it but seeing as it is recent I will respond by guessing you are just a troll.

I say this because I can't imagine anyone but a troll whining the way you have.

You try the site, and if it's not for you, just move on.

Do you have to complain by insulting the site with childish comments rather than simply moving on?

Good for you either way but some of us ( who obviously are not genius like yourself) have gotten some good lessons and ideas here.

So please simply move on. Your time would be better spent teaching lessons that you are obviously better at than these folks.

Best of luck to you bro, it sounds as though you might need it.

#25

Originally Posted by: trevorbell17

been here for a little while now.... this is like paying for the same book once a month. nothing good just basic shit. the excersises are weak too.

Just my two cents. step it up you guys. this content is meh.

Hey Trevor,

If this thread was a bit older I would ignore it but seeing as it is recent I will respond by guessing you are just a troll.

I say this because I can't imagine anyone but a troll whining the way you have.

You try the site, and if it's not for you, just move on.

Do you have to complain by insulting the site with childish comments rather than simply moving on?

Good for you either way but some of us ( who obviously are not genius like yourself) have gotten some good lessons and ideas here.

So please simply move on. Your time would be better spent teaching lessons that you are obviously better at than these folks.

Best of luck to you bro, it sounds as though you might need it.

pupsmom61

Full Access

Joined: 04/22/21

Posts: 26

This site is great!! I've learned so much!

#26

This site is great!! I've learned so much!