Downloading tracks

ben.r.s
Full Access
ben.r.s
Full Access
05/10/2020 10:58 pm

Hi. Is it possible to download the audio from tracks on this site? I don't see an option.

I understand that you might be worried for your copyright, but as a subscriber I'd find it useful for various reasons...

1) Reliability. For teh more performance-type tracks (jam along at the end of a song lesson), I'd really like to have the media locally to avoid interruptions

2) Hands-off. For some of the more theoretical lessons, I could queue up a few of them and just listen while doing other things - learn by assimilation.

3) Recording. Listening back to myself would be a great practice aid. It'd be nice to be able to layer on top of a jam track after pre-loading it into a DAW. Playing along with the track online as I record it seems to be giving some syncing issues (unless my timing is worse than I thought)

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/11/2020 6:59 pm

Hi ben.r.s,

You cannot download song lessons for the reason you suggested.

You are able to download backing tracks for Core Learning lessons from the Fundamentals courses or any of the other courses there.

You can find the JAM TRACK tab beneath the video, next to the DESCRIPTION tab if there is a jam track, and then there is a button to download them there.

We hear you on all of these reasons! Thank you for the feedback.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.