Bug report for 2 songs.

robin79noordh
robin79noordh
03/31/2020 9:29 pm

1. Big Bang baby (Stp) lesson nr.5(we all just hum along) repets the first 2 minutes.

side note: Sharon should make more songs for the site, realy good instructor.

2. Human fly (cramps) jam along sound is way of for the video.

side note: Andy Gurley is silly and amazing.

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
04/01/2020 12:54 pm
Originally Posted by: robin79noordh

1. Big Bang baby (Stp) lesson nr.5(we all just hum along) repets the first 2 minutes.

side note: Sharon should make more songs for the site, realy good instructor.[/quote]

I also enjoy Sharon's lessons!

I watched this lesson & she kind of overlaps the material making sure it is covered thoroughly. So, there is a little bit of repetition in the presentation, but the video doesn't just repeat the first 2 minutes. Maybe it was a video streaming glitch & try again?

[quote=robin79noordh]2. Human fly (cramps) jam along sound is way of for the video.

side note: Andy Gurley is silly and amazing.

Andy is a great guitarist & instructor!

I watched the jam along & it looks fine. It might be a little confusing or misleading at first, because the guitars enter at different times & one guitar enters well before the band kicks in. But if you compare the performance video to the jam along they are exactly the same.

Note that the first guitar plays 2 eighth notes as a pickup before the down beat, and then plays that long descending chromatic figure before even getting to the main riff & groove.

This might also be a streaming glitch. Sometimes when my internet connection lags the video & audio is unsynced. Maybe try again?! Hope this helps!

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
robin79noordh
robin79noordh
04/01/2020 8:48 pm

Had a look again today and now it works fine 👍

must have been my bad internet connection, it comes and goes.. living out in the country side has some (but few) downsides.

thanks for taking the time.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.