Core Learning System Progress

wlshiflett91
Full Access
wlshiflett91
Full Access
11/14/2018 2:20 pm

On the core learning system progress section of my account the link for country style level 2 says “country style level 2 (discontinued)” and directs you to guitar fundementals 1. Can this be fixed so that the link is set up to direct you to the new version of country level 2?

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
11/14/2018 6:21 pm

Hi wlshiflett91,

We do not get rid of old lessons, so your progress and history will always show the older lessons if you watched them. The way to get to Country Level 2 is to navigate there here: https://www.guitartricks.com/experienced.php

It's also important to know that the new Country level 2 has a lot of differences when compared to the old version, so it may not make sense to jump into the middle of it if you haven't started it from the beginning.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
wlshiflett91
Full Access
wlshiflett91
Full Access
11/17/2018 4:21 am

I'm talking about the section:

As you can see instead of it having a link for "Country Style Level 2" that directs to the new version of country style level 2 with Anders it has a link that say "Country Level 2 (discontinued)" that doesn't even go to the old country style level 2 with Andy but instead directs me to guitar fundamentals 1 with Lisa when I click on it. I haven't been working through the old country style level 2 with Andy because I've been working on country style level 1 with Anders and I've been waiting for the new version of country style level 2 to be released. Now that it has been released it would be very nice if i was able to track my progress through this section of my account the same way I've been tracking it the entire time I've used Guitar Tricks.

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.