Video player 'loop' feature workaround

Guitar Tricks Forum > Guitar Tricks Site > Video player 'loop' feature workaround

clifford.steven.darby

Full Access

Hi there!

Does anyone know if there's a workaround for the loop feature on mobile? It’s it even an option on my iPad or iPhone?

Any tried and tested tips are hugely appreciated.

Cliff

Hi there!

Does anyone know if there's a workaround for the loop feature on mobile? It’s it even an option on my iPad or iPhone?

Any tried and tested tips are hugely appreciated.

Cliff

Guitar Tricks Admin

Administrator

Hi clifford.steve.darby,

What do you mean by work around? The loop feature is present and functioning as normal on the Guitar Tricks app.

What type of problem did you have?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Hi clifford.steve.darby,

What do you mean by work around? The loop feature is present and functioning as normal on the Guitar Tricks app.

What type of problem did you have?

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

clifford.steven.darby

Full Access

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I was under the impression that the loop feature isn’t supported on mobile devices. Unless I’m missing something, I can’t seem to see the loop feature option on the player, when viewing videos on my iPad or iPhone.

My original question was inferring that someone may know of a downloadable mobile player that would work.

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me!

I was under the impression that the loop feature isn’t supported on mobile devices. Unless I’m missing something, I can’t seem to see the loop feature option on the player, when viewing videos on my iPad or iPhone.

My original question was inferring that someone may know of a downloadable mobile player that would work.