Feature Request

banmanj
banmanj
08/03/2017 1:36 pm

Hi There,

Been a GT learner for about 2 months now. I have made it up to the Songs to Play with your 5 Chord Power Pack. I have taken well and enjoyed the lessons up to this point... But it seems very hard all of the sudden to make progress...I find not having the notation on screen like in previous videos, makes it difficult playing along. I have tried doing a side by side screen, printing the notation etc... But i find being about to see Lisa playing and the tab right below the easiest.

My suggestion would be to have a some thing like a sliding note guide a long the bottom... Some thing similar to what Fender RiffStation has. This would make it easier to follow along and anticipate when chord is coming next. Or, just have the tab move along the bottom at the speed of the song.

The ability to speed up or slow down some lessons would be beneficial as well.

Thanks for listening.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/03/2017 6:03 pm

Hi banmanj,

Thanks for the feedback, we definitely take it into consideration. With that being said, we're already working on a feature like the one you're talking about. At the moment it's only available on song tutorials, but what it does is it automatically scrolls the tabs/notation as you practice the song, so you can play along with the instructor.

At the moment, the feature is only available on the song section.

In order to slow lessons, you can click the gear icon and select the speed. You can slow a video down to half its speed, or up to double its speed.

Again, thanks for the feedback!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
banmanj
banmanj
08/03/2017 6:16 pm

Oh ok. I was unaware of the speed option in the lessons That will help.

Hope to see the scrolling in the lessons too.

Thanks!

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.