Guitar Lesson Audio Level :

robzohrab
robzohrab
05/12/2017 9:14 pm

Hi there , I have just joined guitar tricks and and I am finding my way around ok and learning some stuff which is great. One thing I reckon would be a great feature was if you could set the audio level to be a constant level across the whole group of lessons , as say you have to turn it down for lesson 1, then go to next the audio jumps back up again to full. It would be great if you could set it at a constant level, That is an idea I have noticed that might be great ?

Thanks for the great lessons in the meantime, it is good to be spending some time back on the guitar. Cheers Rob

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
05/12/2017 11:02 pm

Hi robzohrab!

We try to film all of our video lessons with a consistent look and feel and sound. Recording these lessons takes a lot of time and a lot of technicality, too! Sometimes it just turns out that the audio levels may not be exact across all lessons, and this is especially true when we're working with over 11,000 lessons.

The newer lessons are for sure a little more consistent in terms of overall quality.

We appreciate your feedback and we definitely take it into consideration. We're always trying to make our videos better!

Best,

Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.