Pics

bookas58
bookas58
02/12/2017 12:13 am

How dou post a photo into a thread , Any explanantion should take the fact that I am computer dinosaur into cosideration , Thanks

# 1
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
ChristopherSchlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor
02/13/2017 2:43 am
Originally Posted by: bookas58

How dou post a photo into a thread , Any explanantion should take the fact that I am computer dinosaur into cosideration , Thanks

When you create a new post there are a series of icons that represent tools directly above the text field (the rectangle that you type your post in). From left to right, there's a smilie, B for bold, I for italic, then a chain for making a link, a broken chain for unlinking.

Next is a little rectangle that shows what represents a landscape (a mountain range & sun). That's the image tool. Click it & you'll get a pop up that reads insert/edit image. That's where you type or (much easier) copy a link to the image that you want to post.

The trick here is that your image already has to be on the web. Usually, people post their pictures on a free hosting site like Imgur, Google phots, Flickr, Photobucket.

Then after you upload your photo to one of those sites, you copy the link to the photo in that pop up you get when you are creating a GT forum post.

Make sense? :)

Christopher Schlegel
Guitar Tricks Instructor

Christopher Schlegel Lesson Directory
# 2
bookas58
bookas58
02/13/2017 10:51 pm

Yep , good with that , thanks Christopher .

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.