Links

johnv31552
johnv31552
10/26/2016 6:37 pm

I have noticed that staff and instructors put in links in comments like, if you need info on this subject its available here and they add https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/thread and some number, but thats a problem. How do you get to that particular area. These should all be links that are underlined so that you click on the text and it takes you to that particular forum thread. Just wondering as a geek with a computer degree, why they don't work as I believe you intend them to work. Thanks

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
10/26/2016 9:15 pm

Thanks for the feedback. To make a link clickable in the forum, you need to highlight the text and click the little link icon in the post editor. It's easy to forget that step, but you can always copy and paste the link into a new tab in your browser.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
johnv31552
johnv31552
10/27/2016 8:41 pm

Thanks, and by the way, just saw a link that is absolutely correct and works the way it should done by a GT Administrator. Lo and behold it was in fact underlined and when you click on it, it takes you right to that lesson. It was just posted in the introduction forum about I dont know Jack, and one of your administrators has a link that works. They should ALL be exactly like that. There is no reason that any of these links need to be highlighted and then cut and pasted. They should all be automatic like this one. Hope this helps to fix them all. Thanks

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.