Claude johnson's sites?

Guitar Tricks Forum > Places to Go, Sites to See > Claude johnson's sites?

axe2

recommend

I Myselv Recommend Guitar Tricks.what More Do Ya Really Need?.

recommend

I Myselv Recommend Guitar Tricks.what More Do Ya Really Need?.

mark.ogier

Full Access

I know this is an old thread but just want to warn people again. Claude Johnson is still ripping people off!!

i recently purchased a Jimmy Dillon Blues Songs dvd Set. Never got them, didn’t get the online access as promised, sent 10+ messages, no replies. Called the number, never available.

More fraud. Total rip-off. Avoid.....!

I know this is an old thread but just want to warn people again. Claude Johnson is still ripping people off!!

i recently purchased a Jimmy Dillon Blues Songs dvd Set. Never got them, didn’t get the online access as promised, sent 10+ messages, no replies. Called the number, never available.

More fraud. Total rip-off. Avoid.....!

bookas58

Full Access

It was a few years ago , when I subcribed to one course of his online . If you had trouble receiving what you ordered in US , imagine what I would gone through here in Australia . Anyway, I don't know where he dug the instructors from , but they were abrupt , did not explain why a riff or lick worked and couldn't get off camera quick enough . He must have been paying them piece rates .

It was a few years ago , when I subcribed to one course of his online . If you had trouble receiving what you ordered in US , imagine what I would gone through here in Australia . Anyway, I don't know where he dug the instructors from , but they were abrupt , did not explain why a riff or lick worked and couldn't get off camera quick enough . He must have been paying them piece rates .