GT Songs copyrights

Violanted
Violanted
01/24/2022 10:06 am

Hey All,

Can anyone either a GT instructor or any member that knows the answer explain why we can't download backing tracks for songs that we like to learn?

I kinow the reasons is copyrights, but for example I was memeber at playgroundsessions for piano, since I am also Organ and Keyboard player, and they have all sort of songs that have a full backing track that you can play with

I see on GT that only some of the songs made for training, such GT Fundamentals 1 and 2 do have sample songs that basically are basic drums beat to follow up on tempo for training that is it

Are out there any songs that GT owns copyrights and we can downalod backing track?

I have noticed that backing track is basically on the video online usually on the last chapter there is the full song that can be played.

Thanks

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
01/24/2022 6:07 pm

You are correct, song tutorials have copywrite limitations and are unable to be downloaded.

"All our lessons except for song lessons are available for download to Full Access Subscribers in MP4 format. Due to the storage nature of phones and tablets, downloads would not work on those devices. On a laptop or computer, absolutely! Also, there is a limit of 15 per day, and no bulk downloads."

Hope this clarifies!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.