Lisa McCormick Acoustic guitar

Violanted
Violanted
11/16/2021 4:44 pm

Hi Dear Guitar Tricks Folks

It is 3 months I play Guitar I'm an absolute beginenr and to say the least I am super happy and made fantastic progress so far.

I am very happy with this site absolutely fantastic.

I am at 43% Guitar Fundamentals 1 I own an electric guitar an Ephihone Les Paul Standard and I am very ok with it.

I also want to buy Lisa Guitar Model but can't figure out the exact model and brand, it seems a Richwood but aint't no sure

Any help? I want to try it out it seems releasing a beautiful sound.

Also is there a way to request easy songs, I love Eric Clapton in general I am obssed with Blues this is what I have played with my B3 and Fender Rhodes in the last 20 years and now Guitar is my next thing I want to learn it.

Maybe because I play piano keyboards in a band I found guitar relatevly easy to learn.

Before I die, I'm 48 so long way hopefully lol! :-) I want to play all the best and most beautiful Blues songs. Anyway the one I was looking for now is Tears to Heaven this is not blues really but I love it.

Thanks

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]

# 1
Tinpan
Full Access
Tinpan
Full Access
11/16/2021 6:53 pm

G'day Violanted.

If you like Clapton and good blues then I recommend Ander's lesson on Claptons version of Me and the devil. Covers a lot of really good blues concepts and even if it's a bit tricky in parts it's one you can kind of get away with making your own once you've got the structure down.

More blues would be great. Jimi's Red House anyone?

# 2
paulcavaliere
Full Access
paulcavaliere
Full Access
11/16/2021 7:03 pm

I had a great time with the Fundamental's course as well. It was so fun!

Lisa's acoustic is a Taylor 812-CE. Her electric is a custom one-of-a-kind made by a luthier.

There is also a 'Ask Lisa McCormick' section of the forum that you can ask her questions directly.

There are a few Clapton songs on the site already. There is another section to 'Request Songs' if you can't find them on the site currently.

https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/threads.php?f=58

# 3
Violanted
Violanted
11/16/2021 7:20 pm
Originally Posted by: paulcavaliere

I had a great time with the Fundamental's course as well. It was so fun!

Lisa's acoustic is a Taylor 812-CE. Her electric is a custom one-of-a-kind made by a luthier.

There is also a 'Ask Lisa McCormick' section of the forum that you can ask her questions directly.

There are a few Clapton songs on the site already. There is another section to 'Request Songs' if you can't find them on the site currently.

https://www.guitartricks.com/forum/threads.php?f=58

I was never imagine that it was a Taylor Guitar without even looking i know those are at least 2500 euros here in EU but this model is actually 4000 bucks, welll if I get really good sometime ahead I may get one of those but definately not now lol :-)

Dave Mojo

davide.violante@rockers.rocks

www.rockers.rocks

[u]Netheralnds[/u]

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.