First few weeks!

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > First few weeks!

Mike-Axon

Full Access

Just a quick take on my first few weeks learning to play the guitar with GuitarTricks, I am a complete beginner, in fact I've only just bought my first guitar (Yamaha Fg 830 acoustic), after borrowing a friends old guitar, I must say I think GT is amazing, the lessons are so professionaly structured, I'm still only on the basic 1 course, but already after only a few weeks of very sore fingers, I can now play a couple of chords while strumming, something I am absolutely thrilled about.

Also after looking at the forum I have realised how much help and advise there is out there, I'm really looking forward to this music journey with GT and the confidence the instructors have given me.

Just a quick take on my first few weeks learning to play the guitar with GuitarTricks, I am a complete beginner, in fact I've only just bought my first guitar (Yamaha Fg 830 acoustic), after borrowing a friends old guitar, I must say I think GT is amazing, the lessons are so professionaly structured, I'm still only on the basic 1 course, but already after only a few weeks of very sore fingers, I can now play a couple of chords while strumming, something I am absolutely thrilled about.

Also after looking at the forum I have realised how much help and advise there is out there, I'm really looking forward to this music journey with GT and the confidence the instructors have given me.

William MG

Full Access

Good luck with your studies Mike

"If it sounds cool, it is cool!"

Mike O

Works for me!

Good luck with your studies Mike

"If it sounds cool, it is cool!"

Mike O

Works for me!

DavesGuitarJourney

Full Access

The forum is great, Mike. All questions answered and all the support you could ever ask for, right here. Between the lessons and the forum, it's a fantastic experience.

Good luck on your journey!

Dave...

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.

The forum is great, Mike. All questions answered and all the support you could ever ask for, right here. Between the lessons and the forum, it's a fantastic experience.

Good luck on your journey!

Dave...

It takes as long as it takes unless you quit - then it takes forever and you will never get there.