$65+ shipping on Huntington guitar promo

Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
06/02/2020 10:25 pm

Hi there,

The $29 is actually tariffs, which we cannot control. This is different from shipping rates. Please email admin@guitartricks.com if you have more questions.

-Billy

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 1
Mr.C
Mr.C
06/03/2020 6:47 am
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hi there,

The $29 is actually tariffs, which we cannot control. This is different from shipping rates. Please email admin@guitartricks.com if you have more questions.

-Billy

I see, thank you for your reply.

(PS, I am the topic starter, just changed my account screenname)

# 2
Mr.C
Mr.C
06/03/2020 7:07 am
Originally Posted by: pointmanrb

I received mine today. Only took two days from near Chicago to St. Louis. I thought the $29 was a tad higher than expected, however, with the $111 savings on the discounted annual price, I'm still very much ahead and quite satisfiied. I don't think the sound quality is as good as my beginner Yamaha C40 though. I'm still $82 ahead and think it's a good deal. Only problem is that now I have to learn how to play two guitars LOL. A little humor there (I know, very little).

Yeah I think it's a good deal as well.

Probably best for people who don't have a guitar yet, and live in a location where the shipping cost aren't that high..

For my situation, the deal isn't worth it in my opinion. If I renew my account to annual straight from my profile settings, I pay about $70 less than with the guitar promo. That means I pay $70 for the guitar.

Seeing that I already have a Yamaha C40, that just doesn't seem like a logical choice. If it was just $29, I would have taking the extra guitar!

Anyways, I will be happily extending my subscription anyways, I was just curious where the extra costs where coming from :)

# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.