Rolling screen

Guitar Tricks Forum > Open Discussion > Rolling screen

joylarkin55

Full Access

Hi, I have been printing off the notations as suggested, but some of the songs have six pages and I don't have the luxury of a page turner! I was wondering whether there was any possibility of the screen scrolling, which would make it easier to keep up.

Cheers

Joy

Hi, I have been printing off the notations as suggested, but some of the songs have six pages and I don't have the luxury of a page turner! I was wondering whether there was any possibility of the screen scrolling, which would make it easier to keep up.

Cheers

Joy

Guitar Tricks Admin

Administrator

Hi joylarkin55,

By screen rolling, I'm guessing you mean automatic notation scrolling. We have this for our song lessons, but not all of them have this feature yet.

We definitely don't have them for our Core Learning System either. Maybe that is something to think about.

Thanks for the suggestion!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.

Hi joylarkin55,

By screen rolling, I'm guessing you mean automatic notation scrolling. We have this for our song lessons, but not all of them have this feature yet.

We definitely don't have them for our Core Learning System either. Maybe that is something to think about.

Thanks for the suggestion!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.