Printing notations

poole_a89
poole_a89
10/01/2018 8:19 pm

Hey peeps,

So basically I am wondering if anyone has chosen to make notes and print notation from the lessons for future referencing and practice?

also anyone know how to print the lesson sheets without them going fuzzy?

All the best

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
10/02/2018 6:29 pm

Hi poole_a89,

If you use the print notation button on the right side of each video, it should not be blurry. Can you attach a screenshot of a blurry notation sheet?

Thanks!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
poole_a89
poole_a89
10/16/2018 7:47 pm
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hi poole_a89,

If you use the print notation button on the right side of each video, it should not be blurry. Can you attach a screenshot of a blurry notation sheet?

Thanks!

Hi,

It's not the print screen on the site that goes fuzzy it's when I print it, I'm guessing it is a printer set up issue. So really just looking for advice on type of printer and settings to get the best clear print out?

All the best

# 3
EddieG122
EddieG122
10/27/2018 12:55 am
Originally Posted by: poole_a89
Originally Posted by: Guitar Tricks Admin

Hi poole_a89,

Thanks!

Hi,

It's not the print screen on the site that goes fuzzy it's when I print it, I'm guessing it is a printer set up issue. So really just looking for advice on type of printer and settings to get the best clear print out?

All the best

A couple of things to try. Sounds silly, but maybe try different paper. Some really cheap copy paper can bleed. Second thing to try is most modern printers have a "clean print head" option in the maintenance setting. Maybe run through that as well. If you use recycled cartridges for your ink, sometimes they can cause issues as well.

# 4
jmhgb
jmhgb
04/06/2019 5:27 pm

Hi poole-a89,

I do print the notations for most of the lessons. I am now well into Fundamentals 2 and I do have a a rather big stack of paper in a binder already. I also do take notes on them. As a teacher I know that writing stuff down helps in learning and remembering things better.

So in my daily guitar practice I use a guitar, a pick and a pen... It helps.

I was even wondering why there is no written material at all for download on this otherwise great site...

# 5
f1kss22l
f1kss22l
01/15/2020 8:56 am

I am learning to play guitar for the last year, but I had never the idea to print the notes. Seems to me this is a great idea, and I've tried to print them, but all the notes were fuzzy. I thought this was much more site's issue than mine. I've searched for the solution to solve this problem of mine for some time, and to be honest, I found probably the best way to solve this issue. I have changed my printer toner, as far as I know, this is a well known problem that meets mostly all of the printer users. The toner can have an internal error and this could be solved only by changing it for a new one. But this could be really expensive, you need to change toner once or twice per year depends on how often you are using it. Well, I have a solution for this as well. You can change for a good toner, that have a good paint and the print is good for nearly 20$, or you can find other toner for a reasonable price on this site https://www.mrdepot.ca You will save a lot of money, and you won't lose from quality.

# 6
adomanim
adomanim
02/15/2020 9:56 pm

Sorry to say I was ready to buy an annual membership with the save code but I to cannot use paypal. I tried 2 different browsers and just comes back with a blank page when I hit agree. Sorry but a bit to strange and flacky for me to Sarkari Result Pnr Status 192.168.1.1 trust credit card with you. Yes I am in the US.[br][br][br]

# 7

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.