Sheet Music

ogborne
ogborne
08/09/2018 1:39 pm

Hi, does Guitar Tricks sell the music sheets of the songs that they are teaching? I know you can buy from other sites but the chords used are not always the same.

# 1
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
Guitar Tricks Admin
Full Access
08/13/2018 6:40 pm

Hi there,

We do not sell sheet music for our song tutorials. The notation available for our songs is only viewable.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact us.
# 2
jarkko.eklund
Full Access
jarkko.eklund
Full Access
04/29/2021 4:44 am
Originally Posted by: rihanabaylanddd

Hey there. I don't want to sound silly but I have an issue. What is the best user-friendly music notation software?

I want to be able to make sheet music for little tunes that I write for my son (which he then learns), and to take sheet music for a melody that I already have in hand and re-create it AND add the lyrics to it, for example.

'The best' is very personal thing, what are each persons criteria.

Guitar Pro 7.5 gets my vote. It is not as expensive as for example Sibelius, which is more orchestration oriented anyway. GP7.5 is designed for guitarist perspective, but it includes standard notation and rhythm pattern views as well. Bunch of other instruments than guitars are included. You can have metronome, slow down, loop sections or individual measures etc.

# 3
DirkGabriel
Full Access
DirkGabriel
Full Access
05/10/2021 5:25 pm
Originally Posted by: jarkko.eklund
Originally Posted by: rihanabaylanddd

Hey there. I don't want to sound silly but I have an issue. What is the best user-friendly music notation software?

I want to be able to make sheet music for little tunes that I write for my son (which he then learns), and to take sheet music for a melody that I already have in hand and re-create it AND add the lyrics to it, for example.

'The best' is very personal thing, what are each persons criteria.

Guitar Pro 7.5 gets my vote. It is not as expensive as for example Sibelius, which is more orchestration oriented anyway. GP7.5 is designed for guitarist perspective, but it includes standard notation and rhythm pattern views as well. Bunch of other instruments than guitars are included. You can have metronome, slow down, loop sections or individual measures etc.

You can get a 30 day free trial of Guitar Pro 7.5 with full functionality. Adding lyrics is for me also the reason why I'm looking for a tool.

# 4

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.