Oh The Anticipation...

Joseph
Joseph
06/04/2001 4:41 am
Perhaps there are a few new records that you're looking forward to? I'll most likely pick up the new Radiohead record this tuesday, because I was very much pleased with their last effort. Ive already read the lyrics to some of their songs, and the words that Thom chose really get you thinking about a lot things that transpired in your past. I like the way Thom just allows his thoughts to naturally progress, most musicians fear where their thoughts will take them, but with Radiohead these guys are anxious to see where their thoughts take them...
Another record which I'm interested in checking out is the new Stone Temple Pilots album. There aren't many good rock bands out today, and I think with their new release they're really going to have their way with a lot of eager listeners around the world. My favorite STP record is Tiny Music, because it takes me back the seventies, where the overall arrangments are pure instead of watered down with unnecessary effects. This record really opened up my eyes to a new level of their personallity, it was unfortnae that they were unable to tour properly for that record.

So are there any new albums that you're looking forward to, and how do you feel about the new sTP record, also whats your take on their new single "Days of the Week?"

-Joseph

www.ragmagazine.com
"Swoop and soar like the blues angels."
# 1

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.