View post (Amplifiers)

View thread

jake sommers
High Bandwidth
jake sommers
High Bandwidth
02/07/2001 7:38 am
you should check out the peavey bandit 112. It's maybe one of the best solid state amps ever made, and peavey's top selling product, I own one my self and it's pretty good. They usually run about $350 and used you can get em like 225 or less,on ebay even less than that, but 30-$40 in shipping it to you from most people. It's a 100 watt monster!!! You'll get that electar and in a few months you'll be wishing for something bigger,better, and louder, I know i'm gonna get a new amp one day, but i have no regrets about buying the bandit. Totally giggable man.

Stats:

amp features one 12" Sheffield speaker. It has two channels. The clean channel has low, mid, and high eq. along with a bright switch and volume. The overdrive channel features the same eq. There are "thrash" and "gain" switchs which allow for a multitude of different overdrive sounds. The overdrive channel also features preamp gain and volume control. There are master reverb and presence knobs on the amp. Other features include: an effects loop and an external speaker jack so that you can hook up an external cabinet.

[Edited by jake sommers on 02-07-2001 at 02:44 AM]
"Take my hand boss"