View post (Download Quota?)

View thread

Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
Azrael
Gargoyle Instructor
05/07/2004 12:05 pm
Originally Posted by: FrogabuseI'm new as well and just found out that there was a download limit... I wasted my daily quota on a bunch of super-crappy mp3's by some stupid jerks who I don't even know how they could claim it to be "lessons"... It sounded more like they needed lessons...

There should be a "mp3-back-guarantee" if one downloads a soundfile put up by a total guitar-crapass... Or even better... the ones putting them up should pay to the site for wasting everybodys time and taking space on the server.

Anyhow... It's supercrappy behaviour by this site to inform about the limit when it's too late. "No, no, no... you have to pay now". FU Guitar Tricks!

:mad:

noone has to pay for anything. the quota is there to keep the monthly traffic within reasonable limits for the webmaster to be able to pay for the site and for you to be able to download all the stuff for FREE. if you want quality mp3 then go to the instructor section of this site. there you will find them.
its supercrappy behaviour of you to even dare posting here with your supercrappy attitude. first think - then post!

[FONT=Times New Roman]Holiness is in right action and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves. What you decide to do every day makes you a good person... or not.[/FONT][br][br]