View post (Well, kingdavid, since you asked...)

View thread

ketsueki15
ketsueki15
05/14/2004 2:25 am
I find this one of the few topics that i take personally mainly because In a military family and see it from a complete oppisite view from the most of you..
And educated, your right abought how people take stuff or what not when its written on the internet but were i do disagree with you is about the war...I am totally for the war..any time a crazy tyrant like Sadam or Hitler come into power and cause crap, they need to be taken out of power..And yes there have been mass graves found that were not from the gulf war...I dont know who said that there werent mass graves
People are never happy no matter what..We take a tyrant out of power then the people want us gone that next minute (well it seems like it) .. I **Personally** beleive that Iraq isnt stable and if we were to turn their government back over to the Iraqi counsil or whoever runs the country that It wouldnt last long..thats just my belief
Im trying to sound nicer in this post that i was before..I dont know if it worked or not..lol
In memory of Randy Rhoads