View post (Well, kingdavid, since you asked...)

View thread

ketsueki15
ketsueki15
05/13/2004 6:15 pm
Originally Posted by: InisfailConsidering Iraq I just wanted to add one thing: If the American president would ask UN for help, which I promiss that he will during the summer, I don't know what the UN-members will say. I don't know either:

read what pony said

By the way, why are you so angry at the Iraqie people? You attacked them, right? Should they be happy cause you got rid of Saddam? They were some days after the capturing (not all, cause some of the people, the Baath members and a lot of the shiamuslims, lost power and they are not happy), but since nothing have become better, why should they be happy?

We didnt attack the Iraqi people as a whole..we attcked the Iraqi leadership and when that was taken, the others that benefeited off sadam didnt like that we took him out of power and the others that were represed by sadam thought that we came over their to occupy their country..WHo in the hell wants Iraq?? 3/4ths of our military want out of their..I think that can apply to any other countries military other there.

Belive me, many people in Iraq think like this, wheter you want it or not: They got rid of Saddam, and he was evil. He tortured prisoners, he killed civilans and he was very unpredictable. But as far as I've seen, the americans do exactly the same thing.

Is all you do is read what the media says..It was that one prison and those people that tortured the Iraqis.. Not all americans treat the Iraqis like ****.Alot of them want to help the Iraqis..You seem to only care about what we have done to iraqss and not care about what they have done to America and other countries...We dont burn,mutilate, beat and dismemeber their bodies then hang them from a birdges and behead them and record it on video...I guess the media didnt tell you about that.

Pony: that beheaded american was warned by the military to leave before he was captured..I still think its sick that they did that to him..
I think im going to call this quits...Im tired of arguing with people.
Oh yeah, my answers are all in the quoted area.
In memory of Randy Rhoads