View post (Well, kingdavid, since you asked...)

View thread

ketsueki15
ketsueki15
05/12/2004 1:24 pm
The whole point of the war like Jimi said was to pull the dictator out of power but those idiots who thought it would be "funny" have basically made some people think that this war is about somthing else. Kingdavid..Ignore what I said earlier...I was pissed and drunk and shouldnt have posted anything.
Different presidents might find it best to intervene in somethings and not others while another president might want to intervene in somthnig that the other didnt. So saying why didnt we intervene then but want to intervene now..well we had a different president then and now.
What cops do in the movies isnt always what our cops do in real life..There supposed to read you your rights then cuff you and put you in the car and what not but sometimes you will have a bad cop who might do other things.. who knows
In America, civilians are innocent till proven guitly (its the mainly the jury that decides whether you are guilty or innocent)..If your in the Military, your basically guilty until proven innocent..thats how it works
I dont think you know very much on how our laws work so its best not to make assumptions of what is applicable and what isnt..Do remember there are exceptions to certain things
In memory of Randy Rhoads