View post (Well, kingdavid, since you asked...)

View thread

Inisfail
Inisfail
05/11/2004 11:11 pm
Weeeeeell.. It's a tactic if you want people to talk. Talk and confess, confess whatever you want, believe it or not.. I mean, I would rather confess that I was Jimi Hendrix than have acid all over me.

Anyway, I don't support torture, if that's what you mean!! I'm a kind guy who use to solve fights by buying the dangerous guy some beers.

Yeah, media should take a very close look at this, cause such acts can't be unseen. This shows that these people (those soldiers who posed and the other army idiots who are on the photos) have no more respect of human lifes than nazis who guarded Auswitch, Tre Blinka etc. They don't have compassion of others, they don't understand that behind the two eyes there are a human. Of course, what they did may have several reasons: Stress, aggression of being snipered all the time, mad because you've seen an army brother's head hold up in the air by Iraqie militia. But does that justify humiliate someone else? No.

Several times, especielly when I see the pictures on the new, I would like to blow USA away with some nukes. But when I think so I say to myself: "Just because of some idiots you can't hate everyone from the same country."

Isn't that right? The Iraqie people aren't responsible for what happened with the american soldiers, nor where they responsible that Saddam ruled the country (Some says it was because of France, UK and USA). People are kinda the same all over the world when you get to know them..
Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?