Your Favourite!

noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
noticingthemistake
Crime Fighter
03/04/2004 7:39 am
Originally posted by iamthe_eggman
Hmmm.. I don't think so... I just took the time now to Google it, and it's called "Fidelio". I knew it started with an "F"; I wanted to say "Figaro" yesterday, but I knew that was wrong.

Yep. For some reason I thought the opera was called missa solemnis. Don't know why I ever thought that :confused: my bad. But yeah that is a very inspiring work of art.
"My whole life is a dark room...ONE BIG DARK ROOM" - a.f.i.
# 1
ketsueki15
ketsueki15
03/04/2004 1:11 pm
try doing a guitar version of all 9 of beethovens symphony
my fav are : Vivaldi, Tarrega, Beethoven, Bach, (hes the man) some guliani (i spelled it wrong) and some segovia
In memory of Randy Rhoads
# 2
chris mood
High Bandwidth
chris mood
High Bandwidth
03/05/2004 4:28 pm
Flight of the Bumble Bee has to be one of the coolest classical compositions ever. Who could of ever imagined someone finding inspiration for a song by listening to a Bee buzz around, blows my mind.
Rite of Spring is probably one of the 1st classical pieces I heard that really got me listening seriously to classical music. Fire Bird Suite and the other one that I'm having trouble remembering right now by Stravinski are also cool (someome mentioned it earlier).
Beethovens music is timeless, I love all 9 symphonies and his piano sonotas and quartets.
Vivaldis 4 seasons is great.
I enjoy the works of Isaac Albinez, especially when there arrranged for guitar. Tango and Leyenda are awesome.
Must admit, never really been a fan of Mozart, I don't hate his stuff, just kinda "in the middle of road" about it, doesn't move me like ather stuff I've heard.
# 3
Tank_Simmons
Tank_Simmons
03/05/2004 6:21 pm
I love anything by Tarrega, but especially "Malaguena" (I can't remember the spelling exactly).

Also DeBussy is kick-ass, along with anything by Beethoven. Has anyone heard Steve Vai's version of Beethoven's 5th Symphony?...It's really kick ass
Knock, knock
Who's there?
Ted Bundy
Ted Bundy who?
Let me in, meat
No!!!!
I mean....Hi, it's Santa Claus
Yay!....Santa!
# 4
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
Pantallica1
Insert witty remark here
03/06/2004 7:29 am
Originally posted by Tank_Simmons
I love anything by Tarrega, but especially "Malaguena" (I can't remember the spelling exactly).

Also DeBussy is kick-ass, along with anything by Beethoven. Has anyone heard Steve Vai's version of Beethoven's 5th Symphony?...It's really kick ass

I don't think Vai ever did a version of Beethoven's 5th. If you got it off the net, it's more than likely Yngwie.
Sometimes I hit notes only dogs can hear.
# 5

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.