View post (THAT Linkin park guitar sound - How?)

View thread

Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
Cryptic Excretions
Attorney at Law
02/08/2004 3:06 am
Ok, if you're wanting to sound exactly like linkin park's guitarist, then I don't know what to tell you really, other than sorry about your luck. And that statement doesn't go to you for wanting to sound like lp's guitarist of all people. I feel that way about everyone that wants to sound like someone else. It's in my belief that doing so takes away from the essence of who you are. Furthermore, saying that linkin park's guitarist is the only one that'll ever be able to get that particular sound is like saying that Jimmy Page is the only one that can play stairway, or at least the intro. I personally don't know, so there's not really much point in reading my post in vain. I don't know how to get a sound like anyone else at all. People use what they use. It's not a concern to me. I dunno. Now that I've wasted your time and told you nothing usefull I will begin phase 2 in my plot to take over the world. Ha ha ha.
The Gods Made Heavy Metal, And They Saw That It Was Good
They Said To Play It Louder Than Hell, We Promised That We Would

Hulk Smash!!

Whatever you do, don't eat limes. A friend of mine ate a lime once and BAM!! Two years later. Herpes.