pure
07/02/2006 1:54 pm
*makes guitar knowledge net my homepage*
Originally Posted by: schmangeugly fat chicks
# 2
Mike7771
Mike7771
07/03/2006 5:07 pm
rockonn91 & Akira - The shirt shop is brand new I just put it up last week so I don't know how great the service is in the long run. I've sold two shirts so far (one to myself). It was really easy to do through the service I used and it was kind fun creating the products. If the owner of GT or anyone else for that matter wanted to do this it would be really easy I was able to setup the acount in 20 min and it costs no money out of pocket. Here is there link its fun stuff and maybe you could make some cash too :D . http://www.spreadshirt.com/

pure - The tab archive is new too that went up about two weeks ago. I put off adding the archive for a long time but its becomeing extremely popular in the short time that its up there.

Fret spider - No there is no midi for the progression builder although most of the other apps do have midi out. You're right it could be a cool jam tool and I might add the Jam tool as a seperate application at a later date. This might be really cool if I made a simple drum machine to go with it. The problem with midi for it as a progression builder is I was afraid that if I were to add sound I might influence the progressions that a person would create. For example, if I were to play the example fast people might think that these progressions can only be played fast. If I played the examples as arpeggios some people might think that the chords had to be arpeggios. By giving just the chord name it is my intention to force the user to play there guitar while they are working with the tool and they will have no preconcieved ideas of what the progression should sould like. Thus helping them make their own music.
# 3

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.