Embarassing Moments

zepp_rules
zepp_rules
12/27/2003 7:46 am
Originally posted by iiholly
My best friend and her boyfriend at the time came with me to my parents' beach house. We slept in a room with bunk beds. They decided that I was asleep one night, and went at it. That was more akward than embarrasing though...

hmmm yeah, same thing happened to me with my roommate at school. i was on the top bunk trying to sleep and he and his girlfriend were on the bottom. i don't even want to no what they were doing, but every now and then, the bed would sshake
To improve technique and of course trying to keep all as clean as possible. I know my own limits and speed limits and so on I never play anything I'm not capable of. That wouldn't make any sense. After three years of playing I tried to play everything as fast as possible and that sounded, I would say, like shit, and I didn't realize that if I'd play bit slower things than I was capable of playing then everything would sound much better.

--Aleksi Laiho - Advice to Play By
# 21
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
12/27/2003 2:02 pm
Awww geeezzz...heres one.

I had just got a webcam with the intent to dish myself out to the ladies online(as it seemed to work for lotsa people.)Well I was taking pictures of myself and for some unknown reason,I thought it might be musing to take a pic of my 'endowance'.

My friend used my computer quite a bit and had pics of his own.I was taking a nap when I was woken up to him laughing in my direction...
then he calmly said...'did you take a picture of your dick?'.

I scrambled up and nearly tackled the computer monitor over.I still havnt lived that down.
At least now he has no doubts of my 'fortitude' and he passes it off as a quality I have to girls I'm interested in.
Try once,fail twice...
# 22
iiholly
hmm
iiholly
hmm
12/28/2003 1:47 am
Lesson learned Chuck?

I was on the bottom bunk.

# 23
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
chucklivesoninmyheart
Non-Existent
12/28/2003 2:21 am
Lesson learned?
NEVER!!!
(but I wont do that ever again if thats what you mean)
Try once,fail twice...
# 24
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
Jolly McJollyson
Chick Magnet
12/28/2003 5:53 am
Originally posted by chris mood
I think I learned my lesson about replying to these type of threads....I'm going back to hiding in the Theory section.

Ha hiding in the proverbial cave of music theory! Sure sign of a troglodyte! Just kidding, Chris. I actually think you're a very attractive man...in a non-sexual way of course...I don't want you getting any funny (or not-so-funny) ideas.
I want the bomb
I want the P-funk!

My band is better than yours...
# 25

Please register with a free account to post on the forum.